Monday, August 15, 2011

Space please?

It has been such a different experience living here with Bronson's mom. I keep trying to make the best out of it but it is just not home here. It is not comfortable or private for us. We either have his brother, his mom or both in our room (the only actually place of privacy for us other than the bathroom).

All I want is some SPACE. I would love to spend time with my husband without having to worry if his mom is about to come sit on our bed for 30 minutes or if his brother is about to come in to ask for our computer or something.

I am trying to keep my mouth shut and not start anything so that I don't "ruin" my relationship with my mother in law but it is so hard!

On a positive note, my relationship with Bronson has gotten so much stronger. We have talked more, spent more time together and have just loved being together. I am so grateful for this opportunity that we have all of this time together. I know it is going to be hard once he goes back to work thoough.

Just keep praying for us please, pray that we find peace and guidance on where to go and where we can serve God better.

1 comment: