Friday, May 27, 2011

Copy Cat

To start off, I have to say that yes, I am copying this idea from a friend. As you all know we have been trying to start a family or a little over a year now. With all the fertility treatments, test, surgery, and more it is hard to keep everyone updated. I feel that I can keep everyone posted with our journey on here as well as write out my feelings which tend to stay inside until I burst.

I hope that y'all can read along and share in this time with us. We love you guys and want to say thank you for all the support y'all as friends and family have been to Bronson and me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to start this! One day you'll be blogging about your sweet little one! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Naomi told me about your blog. I'm so glad y'all started one! On a light note, I told Naomi the other night, "Tell, Mikhael to do something big...like renovate her kitchen, build a pool, just something big. I swear, it never seems to fail, just as soon as you get knee-deep in something else, that's when it'll happen." Keep the faith, girl. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I just know y'all will have a beautiful little baby one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleta, Your words are so encouraging. That would be such a great idea, the only problem is that we are currently renting an appartment. We do need to figure out a "big" project to do to get us busy! Thanks for the suggestion and for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete