Monday, May 30, 2011

Keith's day

Today has been a really hard day. Not only because Bronson really got my hopes up on something and at the last minute crushed them, but because it is Keith's birthday. A lot of people don't understand why I get so upset and emotional when it comes to Holidays and his birthday. To me, not knowing where he is, how he is doing and not being able to see him makes me feel like he is dead. It saddens me to think that we could be having a fun birthday party today but instead we can only look back on the memories of the one birthday party we did have. I miss him so much and not having him here on his birthday kills me every year. Here are some pictures and memories that we shared in the 12 months I had him.


Keith's first trip to Alabama
Dinner with the ladies ;)
Getting ready for the winter program at school
Drinking the water during bath time


Keith in his jumper

Bath time and loving the water

Keith loved his swing he got for Christmas

Stuck in the laundry basket :)


Keith at Christmas time almost 7 months old
Keith dressed up as a penguin for trunk or treat 5 months old
Going to see all the cousins for the first time 41/2 months old
Keith 4 months old


No comments:

Post a Comment